Thursday, May 30, 2019

Bad tenant in Syangkari A/P Sangara Narayanan

Here is a post of another bad tenant, who is an Indian girl who was supposedly a student in UCSI. Her name is Syangkari A/P Sangara Narayanan from Alor Star, Kedah.

She rented one of my rooms in early December 2018. She was prompt in paying the rent for January 2019 that was due in early January. However, the problem started when it came to early February 2019. Whether true or not, she gave an excuse that her boss has gone overseas so her salary is delayed. She paid the rent for February in early March. Then on the 3rd week of March when I asked her for the rent for March, she gave an excuse that she has to send money to her mom.

Anyway, long story cut short, she didn't pay the rent as she said that she would. Eventually, I had to use the deposit for one month and deposit for another month to "temporarily" to pay the deposit for March 2019 and April 2019 as she said that she'll pay back the deposit later. The "temporarily" turned out to become "permanently" as it turned out later.

This Syangkari has shown herself to be a nasty person. I was kind enough to let her use the deposit to pay the rent when her company was late in paying her salary (don't know whether that is true or she just cook up a story). After the deposit was exhausted, she also didn't pay the rent for May 2019 in which she stayed until 25th May 2019 (I think). She kept on telling me that she'll settle the rent but it didn't happen.

Anyway, she was suppose to settle the rent by Friday, 24th May 2019, and that was her final chance to do so. If she failed to do so, she would have to move out. Anyway, she didn't settle the rent so I told her to move out but I asked her the date and time that she will move out (this would be a proper handover so that I can get back the key and access card).

However, Syangkari didn't have the decency to reply my messages and answer my numerous calls. She also didn't have the decency to return my keys and access card before leaving.

She left quietly and even locked her room door so that I had to spend about 30 minutes to use a hammer to break the door lock in order to gain access to an almost empty room. An almost empty room with some rubbish that I had to throw away. You can see what sort of a person Syangkari is.

People can be kind to her but she returned my kindness with some nastiness. She has shown herself to be not only ungrateful but also an untrustworthy person who will take advantage of others.

Syangkari's mobile number is 012-8573360 and her IC number is 950313-02-5284. If you should encounter Syangkari in future, please be forewarned you because she is not a good person who can be trusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment